Monday, July 20, 2015

About Me


Welcome all!

I am so thankful you have reached my blog and I look forward to getting to know you. I am a 6th grade teacher turned health and fitness coach through Beachbody. We have three fur babies, two dogs Piper and Baby and a cat, Bob. I am a wife to an amazing Physical Therapist, Nic and we currently live in Lawrence, KS. We bought our first house in December of 2014 and we are realizing how much work really goes into home ownership. We have a beautiful baby boy, Rowan who was born September 8th, 2016. We are so very excited about the new addition to our family, parenthood really is the best :). We have five amazing nephews whom we are extremely close to as well.

I love coffee, dark chocolate and I have a major weakness for school supplies. I am a perfectionist and have learned I need to let go of things sometimes (but it isn't always easy), I am very organized and goal-oriented. I have hypothyroidism which has been in my family for 3 generations (Shakeology has helped immensely with it). I am a woman of faith, I truly believe God has gotten me where I am today and I thank Him for all of the amazing things in my life. I love to learn and continue to realize just how much I still have left to learn about life, marriage, parenting, teaching, coaching, health and fitness.


I have found this love for health and fitness, it has become such a huge part of my life and I would love to share that journey with you. My hope is to help others reach their goals and find  what works best for them. I can't wait to hear from everyone in hopes to form some amazing friendships through health and fitness.



My husband (Nic) and I

Our beautiful baby boy, Rowan Michael Johnson



 Our "fur babies" Baby and Piper (dogs) and Bob (cat)

Our five beautiful nephews

I LOVE to workout but I wasn't always like this! Sometimes, finding that love for fitness takes time. Be patient with yourself and keep pushing! You never know when that hate will turn to love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment