Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Beachbody Coaching


What is Beachbody Coaching?
Check out my Youtube video. Things you need to know BEFORE becoming a Beachbody coach!
Things you need to know BEFORE becoming a Beachbody coach  
You choose your path:

Beachbody Coaching
Apply here if you are interested. I will be posting a video later this week describing a few important things you NEED to know before becoming a coach. I look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you as soon as I can.




My “Why”

Through this health/fitness journey I have had a lot of comments like "life is too short to diet" and "why are you doing this? You don't need to lose weight." I have gotten these comments quite a few times and it got me thinking about why I started this journey. So here is my “why”.

Healthy eating is NOT a diet. It is properly taking care of your body and giving yourself the nutrition you need. It allows you to fuel your body so that life really doesn't turn out to be "too short". Healthy eating can be really good if you explore and try different recipes. My sister was the queen of thinking healthy eating was miserable. As I started her on the 21-Day Fix Extreme program, she said numerous times, "wow Lou (her nickname for me) healthy eating isn't bad, this is REALLY good!" Healthy eating can be great and it really is a lifestyle change, not a two-week diet and I'm done kind of thing.

I honestly didn't begin this program to lose weight. I was unhappy with my attitude, my body, my confidence and the way I was living my life. Something was missing and I couldn’t figure out what it was. I have an amazing marriage, family, friends, co-workers and I love my teaching job so what was it? I have alcoholism on both sides of my family and I was terrified that if I didn't do something positive for MYself, that I would find a negative way to cover my issues. I needed a healthier change in my every day eating habits. I needed accountability to work out and stay on track with my fitness. I needed to better my relationship with God and live a more productive live. I needed to prove to myself that I could stick to something.

I have hypothyroidism and it really affected my energy, I always wanted to sleep and I had a hard time getting up in the morning regardless of how much sleep I got the night before. Shakeology has helped immensely with these issues. I still take thyroid medication but adding Shakeology into the mix has really changed the way I feel every day. Now I am setting myself up for success not failure in the long run. Knowing how to workout and eat right gives me more energy, a more positive outlook on life, it helps me sleep better, feel better and gives me more confidence. I now know the tools I need in order to live a happy and healthy life. 


What I love most is that I can now share that knowledge with my friends, family, costumers and eventually my kids someday. I'm not concerned with losing weight, I'm concerned with being the best version of ME and before I began this journey, I wasn't achieving that. I am now SO happy, healthy and I feel great! I am thankful and so grateful that God has given me this opportunity. This really is a journey. My goal is to continue to better myself and to help others as much as I can every day. So here is my “why” for becoming a Beachbody coach. To be the best version of myself, to inspire and empower others while helping them find their happiness, confidence, independence and love for themselves like I needed to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment