Monday, July 27, 2015

Cize Challenge Group

Join my Cize challenge group starting Monday, August 10th! Get yourself fit, feeling good and ready for a new and improved you. This program is amazing, will challenge you and will give you a new view on working out. It is so much fun and it feels great to dance it out. Contact me for details!





My Feedback:

July 28th, 2015: As I go through this Cize program I will continue to post about my progress and things I like or maybe dislike about the journey. Today is July, 28th and I am on day 2 of the program. Holy heck, I LOVE it! So far it has been so much fun, I have been sweatin' like a pig and I was sore when I woke up today. Yesterday I did, Crazy 8s and today was You Got This and 8 Count Abs. Boy oh boy was I pleasantly surprised. Guys, this is a great way to work out, it's fun and you don't even think about the fact that your working out. You are focused on learning/mastering the moves and getting your dance on. This week, the program is set to alternate these workouts and next week I will start two new ones plus 8 Count Abs. I can't wait to learn new moves and so far, I am lovin' it. :) 


August 14th, 2015: I just finished week 2 of Cize and if it's possible, I think I have fallen in love with this program even more! I don't feel like I am working out, I look forward to doing it and it challenges me EVERY DAY! I was really frustrated at the beginning of the week because the routines were harder, faster and I struggled to get them down. I am very competitive and I want to do everything to the best of my ability so I was mad when I didn't get it down. The second day I did both routines was a totally different story. It was a 100% difference from when I did day 1. I was remembering the moves, keeping up and rocking the routines. It was so uplifting and I felt great. It showed me to trust the process. Dancing is not my strength but sticking with it and working hard brought me results and confidence. Not only that, I started waking up at 5 to workout because school is starting (I am a teacher) and that is my school year routine. It was hard getting up but once I was up, I was so excited to do Cize that it made the transition so much easier. Week two done and I LOVE this program!!

August 30th, 2015: Yesterday was my last day of the 4-week Cize program. I really cannot say enough about this program. I enjoyed the entire thing and although there were times when I felt awkward, uncoordinated and frustrated, the celebrations far out weighed any of those feelings. Not getting the moves right away was a struggle but when I got the hang of them, WOW! Such an amazing feeling of confidence and excitement!

I will admit, I really miss weights. I did the 21 Day Fix Extreme program several times before Cize and I am ready to return back to cardio AND weights. However, this program was such a fun change up and my body feels great! I will definitely be going back to these workouts frequently and adding them into my weekly workout routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment