Monday, May 1, 2017

Inside and Out

"You're already skinny". I hear this all time! "You can probably eat whatever you want and be fine" or "You are crazy for waking up that early to workout" Well I may be😉 haha but being "skinny" doesn't mean HEALTHY. I wasn't ever looking to lose weight when I began my fitness journey....I was looking to find a healthier, happier ME and I found that through Beachbody. A program called The 21 Day Fix Extreme and Shakeology started it all for me, I learned what healthy really means. Now I am so in love with being the best version of myself and helping others do the same. We ALL have different body types to celebrate! Start to focus on embracing your body type and keeping your insides healthy. Your heart, health, happiness and the way you feel every day💙 THAT is matters and THAT is why I workout and eat as clean as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment