Monday, May 1, 2017

I AM Team Beachbody

I am striving to be a better me....mind, body and soul. I am working on my fitness. I am working to eat foods that are beneficial to my body. I am drinking an amazing shake that has given me more energy, helps my digestion, has improved my immune system, makes me stronger, has improved my skin, hair and nails and that tastes freakin' delicious. I am far from perfect. I have a weakness for ALL sweets. I love Target, coffee, pancakes and peanut butter. I am a work in progress. I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter and woman of faith. I am driven. I am positive. I work with an amazing team every day. 
I love helping others find their happiness in health and fitness. I want YOU to be comfortable in your own skin. I want you to be the best version of yourself NOT based on societies standards but YOUR happiness. 

I AM Team Beachbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment